For over 30 years, Turning Point has developed relationships with the following priority populations:
- People using substances, including drug injection;
- Street involved individuals;
- Women at risk, with a focus on women of childbearing age;
- Indigenous peoples;
- the LGBTQ2+ community
- Individuals living with, or at risk of sexually transmitted blood-borne infections (STBBI);
- Ethnocultural communities;
- Individuals engaged in the sale, trade, or purchase of sex.
Turning Point continues to identify and support the complex needs of these populations, providing education, supplies, and services with compassion, confidentiality, respect, collaboration, and empowerment.
4611 – 50th Avenue
Red Deer, AB T4N 3Z9
monday – friday
9:15am – 12pm, 1pm – 4:30pm