Turning Point is involved in seven main areas of work:
- Health Promotion, supporting people living with HIV and/or Hepatitis C and their loved ones
- Prevention, capacity-building and awareness to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted and blood borne infection (STBBI)
- Men’s Outreach, Gay, Bisexual and other men who have sex with men outreach – capacity-building and awareness to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted and blood borne infection (STBBI)
- Harm Reduction, supporting people to reduce harm associated with engaging in high risk behavior related to drug use and/or sex work
- NightReach, mobile outreach in Red Deer’s downtown and parks which runs evenings 365 days/year
- Community Action, educating and informing the community around us
- The Women’s Program, supporting street-involved women of reproductive age to access non-judgmental health and social supports.